Can You Cultivate Your Intuition?
The simple answer is yes, you can cultivate your intuition. However, in order to do this, you must know what intuition is. It is a phenomenon of the mind that represents the ability to get new knowledge without a reason of inference. You have a voice, inside you that is telling you and giving you advice. All you need to do is to listen to it. But, there are several ways how you can cultivate your intuition. All of them are easy to follow.
1. Listen to your voice. It will tell you something that you need to know.
2. Connect with yourself. You can use meditation, sourcing or anything you want, but the goal is to spend at least one hour a day with your feelings and thoughts. Meditation is an interesting way to achieve this. It will clean your mind from many distractions.
3. Intuitive impressions can vanish very quickly. The solution is to write them down. Now, thanks to smartphones and tablets, writing down anything you want is easier than ever. Writing them down will also activate the reticular activating system (RAS).
4. Talk to yourself. Ask yourself question and answer to them. Be honest.
5. You must trust your intuition. It is hard at first. But every day, you can push forward the boundaries. After some time, you will trust yourself completely. This means, that you will trust your intuition when you need it.
There are just some of the ways how you can cultivate your intuition. There are many of them. But, you should use those that works for you. We are all different, so some ways won’t work for you.